Monday, July 24, 2006

What a weekend

Well I went to pops game on Saturday and played the big tourney $200+10 and i played the worst I have played in awhile I mean I just was not with it. I don't know what the hell I was doing I mucked 2 pair which was the best hand because I didn't even realize what I had, I made some really bad calls, and I was just not patient at all. I did make into the top 10 out of 20 but was the 10th one out. I mean I just played very bad the worst I have played in awhile. I think it was E's lighter which was in the cup holder in front of me, you know E has had some bad karma, due to an incident which I will not go into here, and his lighter must of vibed onto me or something LOL just kidding E.

So then on to the 1/2 cash game where Nelly was dealing and there was a lot of action and of lot people catching cards like crazy. This one guy Rocco got hit on the head with deck, I mean every hand I think he hit 2 pair or better and then theirs me I couldn't hit anything every thing I got cards which was rare I had somebody with a better hand. One of my last hands before I took a break was this one - I'm in EP I make 20-25 (cant remember exactly) I get two callers, Rocco (Oh no) and Steve, which makes me think a bit flop comes Js 5c 6c (I'm close but not be exact on the cards but I know it was a 5 and 6 of clubs) I check it, first mistake I should of jammed all in but I still probably lost, Rocco bets like 10 Steve raises to 35 I raise it all in for like 70 more Rocco thinks for a minute and folds 2 pair 5s6s and Steve calls of course he has exactly what I thought he had 2 clubs but hes has a straight flush draw also 7c8c. At this point I know I'm beat and I should of folded to the $35 bet but really didn't think he'd call when I pushed all in, but oh that's right it was a straight flush re-draw so that makes it all right I guess it makes it all right to call a twenty-some dollar bet pre-flop with 7c8c too right. (the only reason I am saying this is because later I make nearly the same call and get a bunch of mouth from Steve, I talk about it later in this post) I can see Roccos call because he was catching cards left and right so why not play a lot of hands. So anyway the turn brings the club and I am done I say nice hand and get up to take a break for awhile I'm stuck like $550.

Well after about an hour or so I decide to sit at the other 1/2 table that's going on its a must move table for main 1/2 game going on I sit with $300 and double up in about 30 mins the table is sick with like $32 preflop straddles and lots of action. Keenans dealing and am getting great cards, I hit a straight flush on one hand. Its a loose table so I'm playing a lil looser but doing pretty good, table breaks after awhile and I wait about another 30mins to get back to the main table. I get back to the main table where Nelly is dealing and its like a bad dream all over again I get no cards, I am beginning to think its Nelly because it seems like whenever she deals I get no cards and i am funny about dealers. So anyway i get in on a few hands and win a few pots but eventually go down to about $350 and really wanted to quit but said screw and played a few more hand because I felt confident I get back close to even like I did in AC when I went down like $450, I seem to be good and making sick ass calls to get back to even, some might call these moves Donkish but oh well its my style when I'm down. So its getting late around 4am I'm tired I'm stuck like $550 and pick up my favorite hand 6d8d and I'm on the rock (a mandantory $4 pre-flop straddle in front of the BB) so I'm last to act. Gypsy Pete calls and this girl (a girlfriend of one of the other players) raises all in for about $58 more and I instantly know what she has because I had been playing with her for awhile at the other table, every time she has a high pocket pair she pushed all in I put her on QQ or JJ because she looked a lil worried when I was thinking about calling. So I think about it for awhile and I think about how much money I have previously won with that specific hand (6d8d in case you forgot) I look up and slam my $58 in pot I call and then Gypsy Pete calls. Then the flop comes Jh 4d 7d wow I think to myself and I just feel the flush is coming so I throw out a small bet which gypsy Pete raises and I instantly say I'm all in and he calls and is all-in pot is like $300+ turn comes 2d money card, river comes blank I say I got a flush and Nelly says well show em in her usual bitchy way like I wasn't gonna show my cards or something, I flip over the good ol' 6d8d and you should of seen the look on the girls face as she shows her QQ as well as everyone else's face. Then the stupid ass comments start to come out about my play, the girl with QQ said some BS ok whatever you are pissed because you lost be a real player and just take it, then some others said some things that really shouldn't of been said in my opinion. Pops say something about my call pre-flop and I say well I guess I'm a donkey ------- comment retracted----------- Then Steve, the guy who was mentioned earlier who made pretty much the same play as me when i had KK, says some bullshit to me which really pissed me off and I him told look I was stuck I like those cards the always win for me, he says some more shit at which point I really wanted to just go off on him but I say look man I have been playing good cards all day and just haven't hit nothing so you really should just keep your mouth shut because you weren't even in the hand, then the chicks boyfriend says some dumb shit about playing cards like that no wonder I'm stuck, yea whatever your just pissed cause your girlfriend lost, so anyway here's a big STFU to all those who commented on my play. Well I got up a few hands later and then Steve says oh what are you mad so now you are gonna leave and I just politely say nope I'm tired and I'm back up close to even I'm leaving. I'm so sick of trying to be nice I think I am just going to go back to my old ways of just speaking my mind. Well I left stuck only about $150 not bad compared to $550.

I really hate when people make rude ass comments about your play I really try not say anything about peoples play regardless of how bad it is, especially when I'm not even in the hand and for those that do I really have no respect for you. Well I'm taking a break for a few days until Wednesday when its back to the Donkey Corral for the Wed night game and then maybe off to AC, we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. RICKY BOBBY!!! Keep playing that BS... LMAO... I just know not to be in pots with you... Except when you have aces, and I am holding the BEAST!!! Pops would have been proud... lmao...

    ReplyDelete