Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Please rebuy

Well Jeff had an inaugural game on the circuit last night, a new Tuesday night game....Cool. It was a nice game well organized and great food but the dealers need some help but best of all lots of fish. When we first sat down it was 5 regulars and 3 newbies, after awhile Keenan left cause he had to work wahhh, Adam busted out, Steve busted out, and I can see why, not that they were playing badly because they weren't, but after playing the normal games on the circuit you really have to adjust your play at this game and not many of us were ready for that, I know I wasn't at first. It's just there were two fish at the table that were just cold calling everything and getting very lucky. So after getting tired of my chips going up and down like it was the pink chip game I adjusted my play and buckled down.

So later into the night the only regulars left were E, Launtz and I and Jeff jumped in the game the rest were feesh. I pick up KK raise it up flop comes 965 two hearts I pop out like a $40 bet folds around to Launtz he pushes all in for like 130 more ...Huh I look at him and say dude if you suck out on me I'm gonna be pissed I got KK he looks a lil worried now so I call he shows 89 no hearts I say wow and take it down when he got no help. Wow I busted out Launtz he never looses. Ok now I'm in a hand with this fish who needed a helmet because the deck hit him over the head and never saw a pair he didn't like. Well this kid never folded and always raised so I pick up K10 in MP he raises it up like 20 Ok I call and I think one other caller flop comes JQA hmmm he bets I call turn blank he checks I bet 20 he calls as he has done all night river comes blank he checks again I bet 35 he says ok I'll pay to see the ace he calls and says show me the ace I say umm no ace but I'll show you the straight......doh. Ok one more the other big feeesh at the table, the one who knocked out Steve with runner runner flush which was just sick, is getting real cocky raising, straddling every time he's UTG, blind calling, he thinks he's controlling table I let him think that and then I told him I could take his stack with any 2 cards at anytime (I know I'm a DH but he was pissing me off) he laughs and says go ahead, Ok. So like 2 hands later I raise it up pre-flop I get 3 callers the fish being one of them I flop top pair and pop off like a $25 bet the fish raises it up to 50 everyone else folds I look at him and say all in he calls of course and shows AJ for no pair I wait turn and river don't help him I show top pair and E says "Ship It" as he's laughing his ass off. Well needless to say I had a really good night cashing out about 7x my buy in.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I didn't bust out fish. I cashed +$265, and it would have been more if Greg hadn't tagged his 5-outer on me.

    Just be glad I left...cause I was beating the shit out of that table before I left. You just took over for me...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say you busted out I said you left cause you had to work crybaby. When did you learn how to read anyway, your not very good at it......LOL


    ;o)

    ReplyDelete