Thursday, July 27, 2006

Da Wedensday game

Well its back at the Donkey Coral and I love this game weather I win or loose its just fun. But on a serious note I just want to apoligize to Nelly because I said some things in a post and I really made her mad. But I guess she doesn't really know me to well yet, So Nelly I am sorry for being a dick. But honestly when I get mad and run my mouth you just got to take that shit with a grain of salt and then verbally abuse me the next time you see me, then I laugh at it cause I enjoy getting berated by angry women. And honestly I didn't mean anything personally. And I am not one to stay pissy for long actually after I get some sleep I'm better.... LOL.

So anyway I basically freerolled tonite so I was just having fun playing like a donkey but that took its toll on me cause there were a few real hands where I should of dropped the hammer but couldn't pull the trigger.........and those 2 hands would have probably put me in the plus tonight instead of the negative.

The game broke about 2ish, we played 6 handed for awhile and then E jumped in the box and we decided to play some 2/4 limit dealers choice which was cool cause these are the games that I have been working on and I did pretty good I've been leraning alot about these games lately and my limit and hi/lo games have improved quite a bit compared to what it was which was in need of help. Overall money wise bad night stuck $300 but still up from Tuesday night so as long as I do well orbreak even at E's game on Sat. it wil be off to AC for a few days. Untill then its martini time.

2 comments:

  1. I told you what I was going to do to you...you limp, I make it "The Ocho". Teach you to lie about having a set of 5's!

    LOL.

    Cya next week fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait till E's beeatch, Oh thats right you can't come your girls here.....waaaaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete