Thursday, July 20, 2006

Weeeeeeeeee

Ok well I figured I'd make a full go at live poker, I've been playing online for sometime now and hitting up the occasional home game here and there. So I decided to get away from playing online because I had been doing well and actually made a decent profit of the last few months, so I snatched all my money offline and hit up the home games. First stop The donkey corral about 3 weeks ago, didn't do well but I expected that, just wanted to get the feel and I did. Next stop back to pops tourney haven't been out there in awhile so I figured I'd hit um up and I did and ended up chopping the tourney with pops not too shabby out of 16 players. So that put me back up from weds night. Running pretty good, lets move on.......

Last Wed. Back to The Corral played a solid 8 hours of live poker and as Travis and Keenan would say I kept getting hit in the head with the deck, so I put my helmet on and cashed out about 5x what I bought in for. Nice, so I guess its time to go to AC and man I have been itching to go so I see E talking about going so I hit um up,.... Lets roll and its off to the Trop. I did pretty good up there for my first time I finished off a crazy weekend ahead so that's all that matters and I can't wait to go back. Played 18 straight hours of poker for me that's an all time high and man what a rush I didn't want to stop but my body was telling me otherwise, so I took a nap for a few hours and back to the tables. I think I got about 6 hours sleep in 3 days but from what I hear that's pretty good for A.C. I loved it.

Well on to last night back to The donkey corral for the poker fun feasting on feeeesh. It was a good game, I played well again made some good reads and took down some nice pots. The game broke a little early but I still cashed out about 3x my buy in. Then got to watch E and Nelly play some Guitar Hero on PS2 that was pretty sick looks like another addicting game. Well so far so good, got E's game coming up which is gonna be sick and Pops sweet ass tourney the day after followed by a nice 1/2 game. Untill next time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment