Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Correction, My bad OK

OK well below you will my find perception of how some things went down in our friendly 1/2 game, I'm not editing anything because I wrote it like that and I'll keep it that way because I am not one to go back on things I say. But it turns out I may have taken a few things out of context or not taken them the way were meant, and I was very tired and was pobably not thinking to clearly.

You will have to read the below post to understand what I am talking about. One person in general Steve, turns out Steve really wasn't being the DH I thought he was he was actually giving me credit for having the balls to make that call preflop. And I just took it the wrong way sorry dude I guess I was the only one being the DH but thats me sometimes I get like that, I think maybe Keenan is rubbing off on me with his lil whiny bitchy ways when things dont go right for him.....LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Hey now!!! I don't whine about everything...




    ...ok, maybe I do.

    Shut up!

    ReplyDelete