Saturday, September 06, 2008

Not to much to talk about

The 1K event didn't go so well , I played decent had about 12K in chips after the first break which was right around average. Come back from the the break, 2nd hand back I pick up AdJd in LP I raise it to 450 (blinds 75/150) SB calls as do 2 others, flop Ah8d9d. It gets checked around to me I bet 1K SB calls everyone else folds. Turn brings a 10c, SB checks I bet 2.5K he raises to 5K I call. River brings the 7h SB throws in the rest of his chips which has me covered and I call he tables JQ off for a turned gut shot straight and my J high straight is no good.

I think I played well, but these large field tourneys are tough and you really have to run good, dodge the donkey bullshit and get there on your big draws to cash in these tourneys. Unfortunately I had none of those things going for me over the past two days. Don't know if I'm gonna stay up here for the rest of the week or go home for a few days to lick my wounds, guess I'll figure that out tomorrow.

Thank you to all those who supported me, sorry I couldn't come through, hopefully I'll have some better luck in December when I come up for the WSOP at Harrah's.

And just a reminder Pauly from the Tao of Poker is up here covering the Borgata Open if you want to keep up on whats going on be sure to check out the Borgata Open blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment