Thursday, September 04, 2008

I run real goot!

Well not a lot to say, I just busted out with AK suited. I hovered around the starting 8K in chips for the first level. Played fairly tight cause the table I was at was in check call mode. I flopped a set once and rivered a boat but couldn't get the maximum, cause the board pairing card on the river was a fourth club and the other guy didn't have any. I flopped a straight in a 3 way pot and had to lay it down when a guy obviously turned a flush only thing is the third guy in the pot hit a higher flush, yes I check raised it to the moon on the flop didn't matter though. Got moved to another table shortly there after with about 5Kish in chips guy to my right has about 20K+ in chips and is playing a lot of hands. I'm in the SB and pickup AKs Mid position raises to 350 big stack on my right makes 600, blinds are getting ready to go up to 200-400 which leaves me with an M of less then 10 so I mush for a lil over 5K. It folds back to the big stack and he goes in the tank and says he's gonna call, so he does with A5 of clubs vs. my AK of spades flop is two clubs and of course the deuce of clubs on the river, thanks Kenny.

On a side note the dealers are the worst dealers I have ever seen and the players aren't much better. Either way I'm keeping my cool not tilting and just chilling getting ready for tomorrow, might play the $200 survivor tourney at 3pm, I'm cashing in one of these damn tourneys.

Also met Pauly from The Tao of Poker, real nice guy had a long chat with him prior to todays event. He's also writing for the Borgata Poker Blog keeping things updated in his usual way. Both are good reads and also good for a few laughs, take a look at them if you haven't already. He gave me a shout out in the Borgata Blog unfortunately I couldn't come through. Tomorrow is another day, I'll keep ya posted later on the rest of my day.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:34 PM

    uaegreg is dealing at the gata' open.

    -merk

    ReplyDelete