Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No height requirment for this roller coaster ride.

Same old same old up one second down the next then back up again. Kinda getting used to it, its definitely making me play my "A" game cause I sure as shit ain't getting lucky. I checked out of the Borgata today and headed over to Harrahs to finish out my tour. I'm about done with the tourneys, I'm just too burned out and can't handle them anymore. I think I have played about 10, 6 MTT events and 2 STT and cashed in two STT, rough to say the least. I'll be back for some more tourneys though just need a break, it was definitely a learning experience.

Don't forget to follow Pauly on the Borgata Poker blog if you want to keep up on the action. Pauly was nice enough to give me a shout out in his blog yesterday, I guess thats my 15 minutes of fame...LOL. Definitely noticed a spike in traffic, thanks homie. It has inspired me to Blog a lil more, now that I know someone actually might be reading it haha.

Well got to Harrahs and got checked in then headed down to the poker room which was very busy. Hopped into a 1/2 NL game while I was waiting for a 2/5 NL seat, bad idea shipped a couple hundo waiting for my seat. No more of that, I'll just wait next time. Finally got a seat to the 2/5 NL and was happy to see two of the good people I played with on Friday, which meant it should be an enjoyable game.

I grinded out a few hours and finally flopped a monster, pre flop raise to $20 with 4 or 5 callers and I'm in on the button with Kh7h. Flop all hearts, EP leads out $45 one call two call three call and it gets to me, Damn it can't slow play this, guess I'm just gonna have to take it down here, I'm all in for $395. Initial bettor calls for less , 2nd caller calls for a lil less and the 3rd caller goes in the tank, but the dealer decides to stick the turn out prematurely, GREEEAAAT! Floor comes over sorts things out and the 3rd person folds. River comes out as it would have if the dealer didn't screw up, turn goes back in the stub, stub gets shuffled and out comes the card that was supposed to be the turn. I'm fairly sure I have the best hand and table my flopped flush and scoop a huge pot.

One guy had the Ah, the second caller actually and I knew this which is why I was sweating the screw up by the dealer. If a freaking heart rolls off cause of the dealers screw up I flip the f'ing table over and get banned from Harrahs for life. But it didn't and all is good. Sitting on about 800 and am now the big stack.

Few more hours go by I pick up a few pots and this hand comes up. I'm in the SB and and have a good feel for the players at the table. The saying is if you can't spot the donkey at the table then you are the donkey, well what if you can't spot the good players at the table then whats that mean? Yeah it was that kind of table. Anyway button raises to $20 as he usually does on the button I call from the SB with KQ, BB calls as does one other. Flop comes 9d Kc 7d BB leads out for $75 folds around to me I say "what you have AK" BB says "No less" so I bump it up to $150 he just smooth calls. Turn brings the 10c and the BB ships it in for about $400 and I am confused but very confident I have the best hand so I call. River is the 3d and the great player in the BB tables 2d5d for a rivered flush. Welcome aboard the Ricky Bobby ride please keep you hands and feet inside at all times and secure all loose articles, and oh yes hold on!

Sitting with a lil under $200 and some how run it up to a lil under $800 in the next few hours and cash out when the table starts to get a lil rowdy and the dumbass floor lady Angie and I have a severe disagreement. It got rowdy enough between myself and one other player that security decided to come over in hurry followed by the dumbass floor lady.

It went something like this, UTG and UTG+1 are buddies well UTG has about $150 in reds and a bunch of blacks and greens. UTG says to his buddy let me just stick these reds in and we can go to the bar so his buddy says just stick them in and I'll call and we can check it down. Well only problem is theres 7 people left to act and myself (i'm in the 10 seat they are in the 9 and 8 seats) and the dealer are the only ones that heard them. Well the kid in LP wakes up with a hand and wants to know what the hell is going on and I look at the dealer and tell him that the kid has a right to know whats going on cause what the other two are doing is borderline collusion. Well UTG guy doesnt't like what I said and starts getting real shitty with me yelling at me and such. I don't take well to that and tell him he needs to relax, a rather heated argument pursues security comes over in a hurry and here comes the floor. The dealer tells the floor what happens but leaves out the part where they said "and we'll check it down". I chime in and add that small but important detail and the floor lady tells me I shouldn't even be talking cause I wasn't involved in the hand and I go off on her rack up my chips and call the supervisor over. Supervisor agrees with me says I'm absolutely correct and the two friends shouldn't be doing that and its the DEALERS job to control his table. I tell the dumbass floor bitch to start looking for a new job and I cash out.

Welcome to the Ricky Bobby show tune in tomorrow for the next episode........

No comments:

Post a Comment