Saturday, May 08, 2010

L.A. via La.

A little over 17 hours, 1100 miles, and a time zone change we arrived in N.O. La. We covered 7 states and we shaved a hour of our est. time not to shabby. To check out our route click here

Why you ask did you come to New Orleans? Aren't you going to Los Angeles, CA.? Yea well turns out there's a WSOP circuit event at harrah's New Orleans and we've never been here before. Its pretty cool down here minus the hurricane damage that looms on the out skirts of the city, oh and then there's that nasty lil oil spill they are still trying to clean up. One thing that hit me when we came into the city was the great smell in the air of cajun food cookin' yum!

Not much to see here kids move along, most of the trip was rather uneventful, just long and green. Well Chattanooga, TN. was nice, we didn't stop there but out of all the places along the way it seemed the nicest just the way it was laid out and situated in little valley in the mountains. I took a few pictures once we go further south and the sun came up and hopefully I will have more to show on the next leg of our trip. Here's some of the pics I took coming into New Orleans. Until tomorrow, remember follow us on twitter @FiveFingerz @OnaFoldDraw and Facebook.








1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures baby! just so you know I am your biggest fan so I will be following you in every way that I can cause I am your other half and that is what the other half is suppose to do support and stand by there man...love you baby!

    ReplyDelete