Monday, January 05, 2009

The Madness begins

Day 1A started to day I went in and checked things out for a little while and its crazy. So many familiar faces, I took a bunch of pics with my phone but half of them didn't come out which made me a bit angry but ahh well what can you do. I have some pics from today I will post but most of the ones from inside the tourney area were all blurred for some reason.

Let me just tell you the atmosphere down here is awesome and there are rumors floating around about extending the PCA next year to a few weeks and making it kinda like a mini WSOP. And if I had the choice to come here or go to the WSOP I'm coming here even it if is just for a week. Everything here is relaxed and everyone here is laid back and friendly. If you get tired of playing poker or take a bad beat you get up go for a walk, take a stroll through one of the 2 under water aquariums, go for a walk on the beach, grab a bite to eat or grab a drink pool or beach side, or just take a seat anywhere here and enjoy the fantastic weather and scenery.

Last night I had the oppertunity to hang out with Pauly, Otis, and a bunch of the Pokerstars,PokerNews, and PokerListings reporters, and what a fun group of folks to hang out with. We ended up drinking the bar out of Kalik and making it through last call 3 times, LOL yes they called last call 3 times. We didn't want to leave so they just let us stay till about 2:30 or so when we called it a night. Just wanted to give them shout out though cause they do a hell of a job and with out them we wouldn't have anything worth reading on the intrawebs.

Remember follow along on the Pokerstars blog, or www.eptlive.com or any of the other sources out there like PokerNews or PokerListings


Oh Look E and Keon made it down after all







Remember this from Sunday


Now it looks like this



Dennis Phillips in the red hat



Marcel Luske in sunglasses



Chad Brown lil blurry he's in the brown shirt



Humberto Brenes....I think





Beach view of Atlantis


Bling




Misc

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:29 PM

    Gorgeous views from the hotel. What is your Dad doing?

    ReplyDelete