Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Big Mac with everything and a Diet Coke

One the more funnier things I heard on more then one occasion while on my vacation in Florida. I was standing in line at the local Mc Donalds and one of your typical overweight lazy Americans is in front of me and he orders a Big Mac, stresses with everything on it, and a "large" diet coke. I felt like asking him if he wanted to super size it while he was at it, since the fine lil moma sita behind the counter who didn't speak english too well didn't ask him. I really had to hold back from laughing so hard. I heard it once again at one of the theme parks but in a different way, same type of scenario though.

I don't know how often this happens but I'm going to start paying more attention when I'm in fast food joints from now on. What do these people think, that drinking the diet coke will somehow dissolve all the fat and cholesterol they just consumed. I mean you might as well order a large cup of fryer grease to go along with that Big Mac cause the diet coke isn't helping ya out any, shoot the grease would probably taste better. Of all the things on the menu to order a diet coke with you pick a Big Mac, with everything on it.

I don't understand it can someone please enlighten me, you just ordered an artery clogging Big Mac and diet coke. Its an oxymoron in a sense right? You might as well order the regular coke the caffeine and sugar can't hurt you any worse then the calories, grease, and cholesterol already are. Where the hell is Jacjr, do you do this shit too? Maybe you can explain this nonsense. In the mean time all I can do is shake my head and giggle a lil.

2 comments:

  1. Diet Pepsi/Coke IMO taste better than the regular Pepsi and Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna put my lazy fat American boot right in your ass.

    Fuck no I dont order Diet Coke/Pepsi/Sprite.

    I know im slowly killing myself, why not enjoy the taste doing it.

    ReplyDelete