Tuesday, December 30, 2008

On My Way to the PCA

Well after some deliberation I have decided to go ahead and sell a portion of my action in the PCA Main Event. The buy in is $9700.00 + $300.00 for a total of $10,000.00. I will be selling shares of my action in 1% increments and up, so 1% = $100.00 and if I cash and you bought 1% you would get your $100.00 back plus 1% of my profits. My profits of course are any anything above the buy-in amount. I have put a cap at only selling 50% of my action, probably won't get that many but just in case I want to make it known. Also since this is such a large buy in tournament in the event I cash for a large sum you will be responsible for paying the taxes on your portion of winnings and I will have an accountant to handle any such payouts, just so everything is handled professionally and there are no disagreements.

If you are interested I will take PayPal transfers and cash and will be available everyday until Sunday when I leave. In the event you can't get up with me by then as long as I have a PayPal transfer by 11:00am on Tues Jan 6th 2009 you will be good. If you are interested or have any questions shoot me an e-mail at fivefingerz(at)gmail(dot)com or give a me a call or text. If you want to paypal me my email for paypal is rpuleojr(at)yahoo(dot)com

I will be leaving for the Bahamas on Sunday January 4th 2009 my flight leaves out of National at 8:30am and I will be there for a week. I start the tournament on day1B which is Tuesday January 6th 2009. You can view the player lists if you have PokerStars software and go to the lobby/events/PCA/qualifers my screen is Fivefigerz and I am listed under day1B. You can also follow all the action live on eptlive.com or from the PokerStars Blog which Pauly from the Tao of Poker will be writing for.



No comments:

Post a Comment