Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Heading back to AC

Heading back to AC to play in the Borgata Poker Open, went up last week and played in a couple events. I didn't do to well cause I wasn't really in tournament mode mainly because I haven't played any large field tournaments recently. I have been mostly focusing on my cash game play lately, so over the past few days I have been brushing up on my tourney skills and hopefully it will pay off.

Since I have been playing a lot of tourneys lately and plan on playing a lot more, I have made a decision that if I cash in any of the large field events I will donate a percentage of my winnings to Breast Cancer Research and awareness on behalf of my mom mainly. She recently overcame breast cancer but without the research and development of new drugs and procedures she most definitely would not be here with us today. I haven't decided who I will donate to yet, I'm going to talk that over with mom first and let the choice be hers. As far as the percentage it will probably be in the 5% - 10% range of my winnings.

On a end note I'm watching this movie called Music Within its based on a true story and its a great movie, I highly recommend you watch it when you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment