Saturday, March 24, 2007

What a week

Well I'm a bit grumpy today, prolly because I've had a really crappy week. The kids got sick earlier in the week, seems theres some nasty stomach virus going around, and of course Tuesday I get it. Had me laid up for a couple days, uggh i really hate being sick. I cant sit still as it is, let alone being sick and having no choice. Then I had a little problem with the power company, I'd like to elaborate but my lawyers say I cant. (haha kidding). And I haven't had any time to play poker, which will really make one grumpy. Poker Withdrawals I believe they call it, I'll have to get Travis to one of his little dictionary meaning inserts to elaborate on the true meaning, LOL.

So today I have just been sitting around taking easy, taking care of a few odds and ends, playing with the blog a lil bit. I've added a few new cool add ons to the blog check them out if you get a chance. Mainly just added the Google Reader, its a pretty nifty little tool if you spend a lot of time on line like I do. I picked it up from Travis's blog the other day, seems Google is moving in leaps and bounds across the Internet these days with everything from free web based e-mail to readers to keep track of your favorite blogs and rss feeds. Guess I should of bought some stock in them back when they went public not too long ago. Doh!

Trying to figure out if I want to go play poker tonight, I woke up this morning around 7am really itching to play. I almost hopped in the truck and hit the road for A.C. but then talked my self out of it because it was such a nasty day. Which actually would have been all the more reason to go but its such a long ride and its rainy and......wah wah wah. Thats just the mood I've been in today. Travis hit me up on AIM a little bit ago wanted to see if i wanted to come play some PL Hold'em at the Donkey Coral tonight. Told him I might, I just had to finish up a few things. I dunno I still might swing through I just have to get some motivation behind me, jeesh I hate rainy Saturdays.

Well I am trying to keep this blog updated here on a regular now its just so hard typing with one hand, I'm getting pretty good at it though. LOL So keep an eye out or add it to your Blogarithm list so you can get an e-mail when I update this ridiculous thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment