Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I thought I was taking a break

I decided to play in the Md-poker online League last night over at Absolute Poker, what a mistake. I should of stuck to my plans of taking a break, it was horrible I dont even know why I played. I used to play in the online league all the time but just gave up on on-line poker all together. Just recently I started playing online again but nothing to serious.

Well last night in the tourney I'm just hanging around waiting for some cards, slowly bleeding my chips away because I cant seem to hit on anything. I'm in MP and pick up JJ, blinds are 30/60 and I have around 1130 chips in front of me. I raise it up, 300 to go. I get one caller a fairly loose player and the the flop comes 3c 5s 2h, not to shabby. I'm first to act and only have about 830 left so I make about 540 to go, which leaves me about 300ish behind. This guy repops it all in, no way he it that flop unless he hit a set and I seriously doubt that. OK well he's just a donkey, I guess he thinks thats gonna scare me and I'll fold, I got 3/4 of my chips in the pot already I insta-call. He turns up AQ! What a gut shot with 2 overs OMFG! I'm way ahead cool. Turn rolls off 7s sweet even further ahead. River 4h WHAT! Freakin retarded. Never fails I get it in with the best of it and always loose!

I guess its back to being on break, untill Thursday. I have to bring Steve his new custom table I am building him, and I'll prolly donate a couple hundo back into the game to break the table in. Yes I decided to venture into building poker tables, I can build just about anything in the construction area so figured I'd give poker tables a shot. So far so good, I'll post more on this later and get some pics up.

1 comment: